This Agreement was last revised on May 06th, 2022.
· “Game” refers to the game available for sale to the customers on the website.
· “User”, “You” and “your” refers to the person who is accessing or taking any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website;
· “Customer” refers to the user who accesses the website and makes the payment for purchasing games and availing services;
· “We”, “us”, “our” and “Company” are references to Play and Talk LLC;
· ”Website” shall mean and include , and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
· "Customer Account” shall mean an electronic account opened for the customer for purchasing games and availing various services offered on the website;
· All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word "includes" should be construed as "without limitation".
· Words importing any gender shall include all the other genders.
· Reference to any statute, ordinance or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments, or replacements for the time being in force.
· All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
· Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Games or Services, which are governed by their terms of service.
· Eligibility: Certain Service of the Website is not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
· Electronic Communication: When you use this Website or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to its Website. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the Changes.
For accessing the website and using certain Resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.
You accept that the details you provide about establishing an account are correct and that you will keep your details up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords, and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
A. Content Responsibility.
The website permits you to post comments, feedback, etc. but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the website, please do not post content that:
Any submitted content will be refused. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advanced notice.
· All the purchases from this website shall be governed by our terms and conditions.
· Payment mode shall be:
o Online: Credit Cards and Debit cards;
· Any order to purchase a game that you place with us is subject to acceptance by us. When you make your order online we will provide you an email to confirm that we have received it.
· We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact our back-office team for any inquiry or problem.
· We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our games and quality of service.
· We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of the information listed by us.
· We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
· The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
· PLAYANDTALKMOBILE.COM is not to be responsible for any info on the website but we reserve the right to take any post down if proven to be illegal in any way (we do not monitor the forum at this time and will rely on users to report any illegal/offensive content by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By this Website:
· We provide an opportunity for you to avail the offered Games and Services from our Website.
· We do not provide any warranty or guarantee that the games and service descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a Services offered by the Website is not as described, your sole remedy is to intimate us about Services for taking further action.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to limit the usage or supply of any service to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per necessity. We reserve the right to suspend any Service at any time. Any offer to provide any Service made on this Website is invalid where banned.
· You shall use the Service and Website for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws while using the Website;
· You shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for some competing business;
· You shall not misrepresent or impersonate any person or entity for any false or illegal purpose;
· You will not use any device, scraper, or any automated thing to access the Website for any means without taking permission.
· You will inform us about anything that is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal;
· You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
· You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Website;
· You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website or any service, or any portion of the Website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
You release us and our successors from all losses, damages, rights, and demands and actions of any kind, including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that are directly or indirectly related to or arising from your use of the Services (collectively, “Claims”).
We take no responsibility for any indirect damage that may result from the use of the website.
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall , nor its owners, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; and (iii) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we've been aware of the possibility of such damage.