Need your console or smart-phone repaired? No problem! To get started, just follow these quick and easy steps!
- If you know what is wrong with your device, look for your device under the Repairs section of our website for information on specific prices.
- If you do not see information about your device’s problem here on our website, or if you do not know what is wrong with your device, call our store at 251-422-1702. If you know what is wrong with your device but simply couldn’t find information about it here on our website, tell the staff member you are speaking with and he or she will give you a quoted price of repair that includes the cost of the part as well as the cost of the labor. Tax will be included in the quote you are given. If you do not know what is wrong with your device, ask to speak to a phone-repair technician and describe the problem to him or her. If he or she cannot identify the problem and provide you with a definitive quote, please bring your device in for a FREE evaluation so that we may determine what exactly is wrong with your device. We will give you a quote after we have evaluated your device. It is then completely up to you to decide whether or not you wish to have your device repaired.
- Bring your device to our store, if you have not already. After filling out some very brief paper-work, your device will be brought to the back of our store where our repair technicians work diligently repairing the devices of customers just like you. If the wait will be very short, you may simply lounge on one of our couches, play a videogame, and wait! If your repair will take longer (hours or days), we will simply give you a call on a number provided to us to notify you when your repair is finished.Note: Phone repairs are usually very quick, taking no longer than 30 minutes to an hour, assuming there are no repairs ahead of yours when you bring your device in and assuming we have the part your device needs in-stock. Videogame Console repairs, however, take 1 – 3 days, both due to the fact that console-repairs take more time and the fact that we service the systems of our customers on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- We will call you, if you have not waited on one of our couches, to notify you that your repair is ready. At this time, you may retrieve your repaired device and complete the transaction via cash, credit, or debit. We do not accept checks.*You have 30 days from the time you have been notified that the repair has concluded to retrieve and pay-for your fixed device.*
- Now, all you must do is hold onto your limited-warranty paper so that if any problems were to occur with your device after we repaired it, concerning the area of repair, we can quickly re-correct the problem free of charge.
Yes. It’s really that easy.